WeCare is over 900 square meters of sensitive building. We studied the impact of color, shape, texture and materials to know which color schemes would stimulate the young minds of our children but not distract them from the learning process.
- Our 900m2 facilities are environmentally designed and equipped with HIGH-QUALITY AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS to ensure a purified environment for children.
- 100% ENGLISH (Bilingual teachers available upon request)
- SCHOOL-BREAK ACTIVITIES and Programs available when other schools are closed
- Regular FIELD TRIPS
- SWIMMING CLASSES 2-3 times/week
- PARENTING SKILLS CLASSES
- Shuttle Service
3 teachers per 12 students per class
WeCare believes every child:
- Every child has the right to a secure, positive learning environment
- Every child learns and develops better in a nurturing environment
- Every child benefits from exposure to different cultures and languages
- A quality education must include creative arts and regular physical activity
Nursery I (18 to 24 months old)
Welcome to WeCare! Let’s explore your wide, wonderful world! WeCare fosters the child’s learning capacity through enlightened playtime. This includes designed sensory, motor skills, and social experiences. We encourage both individual and group play and exploration of the physical environment and learning objects. Our small size class (5-12 students and 3 teachers per class) provide each child with ample attention and care.
Nursery II (2 to 3 years old)
With our second level students, we focus on development of practical social and motor skills and emphasize emotional growth that values respect of others and self-reliance.
Preschool (3 to 4 years old)
At this stage in their personal development, WeCare encourages students learn to communicate effectively, express their needs appropriately, and work individually and in groups. We introduce lessons and materials that teach problem solving, negotiation, collaboration and cooperation, organization, goal-setting and nourishing of relationships and positive self-perception.
Pre-K (4 to 5 years old)
Our students learn to follow advanced, multi-step instruction, organize their environment and tasks, sustain attention, regulate emotions, develop personal hygiene skills, and use electronic devices to communicate and find information.
Kindergarten (5 to 6 years old)
We prepare our students for a successful academic life. We focus on independent reading, writing, use scientific approach to learning. We encourage students to develop ability to seek help, ask questions, and be comfortable with appropriate technologies.