WORK WITH US
WeCare strives to share our knowledge in order to ensure the best care and educational experience for the children in our community. If you have the required experience and credentials to become part of the WeCare world, please do not hesitate to contact us to set up an interview. We look forward to working together with you.
If you are interested in our goal and vision of excellence, please send
your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Work with each child or small groups to teach preschool children.
- Work with a psychotherapist to assess students’ skills and test their knowledge to design tailor-made lesson plans.
- Evaluate learning process and students’ development weekly.
- Work closely with a psychotherapist, teaching assistants, school counselors and parents to make sure all educational and social goals are met.
- Care about students’ physical, social and emotional development.
- Help older students learn life skills to adapt to cultures.
- Ensure that students can participate in learning and keep their concentration during lessons or activities.
- Assist teachers in managing students’ challenging behaviors and promoting positive behaviors.
- Help teachers to plan some lessons.
- Provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers about students’ improvement.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as preparing learning materials.
- Display student artwork.
- Provide support beyond regular classes.
- Help with extracurricular activities.
- Coordinate in specific teaching areas if having appropriate experience.
- Work one-on-one or in small groups.
- Teaching children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Learning Disorders (For Special Education teachers only)
- Work with your supervisor to evaluate students’ skills and test their knowledge
- Prepare weekly lesson plans suitable for the students’ abilities.
- Assess students’ learning and report their progress weekly.
- Look after students’ physical, social and emotional welfare
- Help students learn self-care & life-skills.
- Ensuring students’ skills are generalized across settings.
- Prepare weekly lesson plans.
- Being great with preschoolers.
- Even-tempered patience whenever students struggle in class.
- Good organizational skills to create a structured routine for students.
- Creative and practical skills for class activities and stimulating learning environment.
- Experience in assessing students’ progress.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and an ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Have excellent time management & problem solving skills.
- Adhere to a high level of professional and ethical standards.