Have questions about WeCare?
Depending on learning programs and ages, there are different levels of tuition. Here are some available programs at WeCare:
- Preschool Program includes:
+ Nursery 1 (18 - 24 months old)
+ Nursery 2 (24 months - 3 years old)
+ Preschool (3 - 4 years old)
+ Pre-K (4 - 5 years old)
+ Kindergarten (5 - 6 years old)
- After-school Activities:
18 months - 7 years old
- Summer/ Winter Camp includes:
+ 18 months - 3 years old
+ 3 years old – 5 years old
+ 5 years old – 7 years old
- Saturday Daycare includes:
+ 18 months - 4 years old
+ 5 years old – 7 years old
- Special Education
+ 18 months – 6 years old
+ 7 years old - 9 years old
Our curriculum is entirely in English. However, we may provide Vietnamese curriculums if we get parents’ request.
- For Preschool Program and Summer Camp: from 8 am to 3 pm, from Monday to Friday.
It is optional for parents to enroll children in After-school Activities from 3 pm to 4:30 pm.
- For After-school Activities:
+ From 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm, from Monday to Friday.
+ From 8 am to 10 am, from 10 am to 12 am, from 2 pm to 4 pm on Saturday.
- For Saturday Daycare: from 8 am to 4 pm on Saturday.
We know the earliest years are crucial for your child’s educational career, and our curriculum and individual instruction are designed to prepare each student to be ready to prosper at the international primary school level.
WeCare sets our students on the path to emotional and social development by teaching them to ask for help, to resolve problems, to thrive in different social situations, and to appropriately convey emotion.
Our carefully crafted, thematic-learning curriculum utilizes teaching and learning materials from CommonCore Standards (USA) and is taught in English. Vietnamese language class is offered every morning up to 45 minutes. Dual language acquisition is emphasized in order for our students to develop skills of independence and confidence in recognition of their future in an increasingly multicultural world.
Our curriculum reflects the following priorities:
- RESEARCH-BASED: Informed by research as being reasonably achievable, age appropriate, and aligned with nursery, preschool, and international kindergarten expectations.
- COMPREHENSIVE: Cover the central domains of early learning and skills children need to succeed in school and provide sufficient breadth and depth in each area.
- INCLUSIVE: Relevant for children from diverse linguistic, economic, and cultural backgrounds and for children with special needs.
- MANAGEABLE: Include a reasonable number of learning objectives, goals, and indicators that WeCare teachers and staff can effectively implement.
- MEASURABLE: Reflect observable skills, behaviors, and concepts.
- THEME-BASED: Integrated learning coincides with the natural way children learn and a theme integrates meaningful connections to the world around young learners and the content they are being exposed to, building on enthusiasm and scaffolding from prior knowledge.
Each class has 12 students maximum and 3 teachers consisting of 1 foreign teacher and 2 Vietnamese teaching assistants.
FAQ FOR PROGRAMS
Have any questions? Everything you really need to know about WeCare.
Feel free to ask us more questions.